Monday, November 7, 2016

Moonbase Centrifuge Level


For the Week 3-4 Assignment I created a three-story moon base with a spinning centrifuge of death. The player has to collect as many coins as they can, while avoiding wall of fire. Right now the fire wall merely pushes the player back, but eventually I intend to to add damage to the blueprint.

I began by setting up my terrain:



Then I outlined the structure of the base using additive and subtractive geometry:

Then I set up my player blueprint:


Then the coin collection blueprint:



And the light toggle blueprint:


And the airlock blueprint, which also required a timeline:








Here is the completed first floor of the Moonbase:




And a video demoing the player abilities and Moonbase functionality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LCQZuRG93M&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment